The full colour Wheatley Newsletter welcomes contributions and advertisements from everyone in the two parishes and from businesses and organisations serving Wheatley and District. News and reports from village organisations are particularly welcome but contentious issues or articles promoting personal causes should be avoided – the Editor reserves the right not to print items and to edit items submitted for publication. The views expressed in the Newsletter are not those of the Parish Council or Editor, and no liability can be accepted for any error or omissions although we will publish corrections.
Editor: Peter Collinson firstname.lastname@example.org
Publisher: Wheatley Parish Council
Distribution Organiser: Christine Vernede (01865) 873335
Distributed by a team of volunteers to all addresses in Wheatley and Holton Parishes. Also available by post or email on subscription outside the distribution area, ask for details.
Previous newsletters can be found at the end of this page.
The Wheatley Newsletter is published every two months – December/January; February/March; April/May; June/July; August/September; October/November.
Next edition is Dec 19/Jan 20. The deadline for copy is 12 noon on Thursday 14th November 2019.
Please send submissions as an attached Word document by email, if possible, to: email@example.com Maximum word count is 250 words, and colour images are welcomed.
You will be glad to hear that we will not be increasing our advertising rates this year. The parish council is grateful for your advertising support of the Wheatley Newsletter, enabling over 2,000 properties in Wheatley and Holton to receive a free copy.
Advertising Rates 2019/20
- Page size
- 1/4 (portrait or landscape) 9cm high x 6cm wide or 5cm high x 12.5cm wide
- 1/2 (landscape only) 9cm high by 12.5cm wide
- Cost (inc. VAT)
- new full page adverts are no longer accepted
- advertisements should be sent copy ready in pdf or jpeg format
- adverts are black and white in the printed newsletter but will appear in colour on the website version at no extra charge
- adverts to be paid for by the copy deadline (see booking form below)
- new adverts can only be included when existing adverts drop out
- we often have a waiting list for new adverts and so we cannot guarantee automatic inclusion in the first issue you have selected
- when you email your advert to us we will put it on the waiting list and then let you know nearer the publishing time if space is available
Previous newsletters & noticeboards: