Wheatley Parish Council is able to financially support community organisations whose services or activities support the residents of the parish.
Please refer to our Grants Policy for details on who we can award grants to and how to apply.
If you would like to make an application, you must complete and return the Grant Application Form.
If you have any questions about grants or require assistance do contact the Parish Office.
Grants awarded in 2019-20
To date the parish council has approved over £15,000 of grants to the following organisations:
- Arch (volunteer readers) – £500
- Clean Slate (support for residents)- £100
- Enrych (supporting residents with additional needs)- £250
- Howe Trust (raised allotment beds) – £175
- Maple Tree Centre (running costs) £10,000
- Oxfordshire Play Association (Play & Activity Day 2019) – £1,000
- Wheatley Girl Guides (camping equipment) – £1,000
- Wheatley FC (equipment and kit) – £500
- Wheatley Park School (student awards) – £250
- Wheatley Parochial Church (churchyard maintenance) – £500
- Wheatley Village Archive Group (rental costs)- £1,500
Grants awarded in 2018-19
The parish council committed over £11,500 to support local organisations and charities, serving the community.
- Maple Tree Centre – £7,500
- Oxford Association for the Blind – £250
- Wheatley Park School – £250
- Royal British Legion – £40
- Be Free Young Carers – £100
- St Mary’s Church – £500
- Wheatley Village Archive – £1,500
- Friends of Wheatley Library – £1,000
- Fusion Wheatley (St George’s Day) – £450