The planned closure of the lower part of Holloway Road for gas main renewal works, that was due to come into operation on 10th November for 6 weeks, ‘has been put on hold for the time being due to other pressures on the highway’.
- Planning Committee Minutes 09.06.2021 (unconfirmed)
- Finance Committee Agenda and Reports 21.06.2021
- Wellbeing Committee Minutes 26.05.2021 (unconfirmed)
- Open Spaces Committee Minutes 17.05.2021 (unconfirmed)
- Parish Council Meeting Agenda & Reports 07.06.2021
- Wellbeing Committee 26.05.2021
- Planning Committee Minutes 05.05.2021
- Finance Committee Minutes 28.04.2021 (unconfirmed)
Get in touch
The Parish Office is open to the public on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 9.30am and 11.30am.
The Merry Bells,
If you would like to get in touch with Wheatley Parish Council please contact the clerk,
Michelle Legg, on 01865 875 615
or send an email to [email protected]