The planned closure of the lower part of Holloway Road for gas main renewal works, that was due to come into operation on 10th November for 6 weeks, ‘has been put on hold for the time being due to other pressures on the highway’.
- Planning Committee Agenda 09.12.2020
- Parish Council Meeting Agenda 07.12.2020
- Open Spaces Committee Minutes 16.11.2020 (unconfirmed)
- Planning Committee Minutes 11.11.2020 (unconfirmed)
- Staffing Committee Minutes 02.11.2020 (unconfirmed)
- Parish Council Meeting Minutes 02.11.2020 (unconfirmed)
- Finance Committee Minutes 19.10.2020 (unconfirmed)
- Planning Committee Minutes 14.10.2020
Get in touch
The Parish Office is open to the public on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 9.30am and 11.30am.
The Merry Bells,
If you would like to get in touch with Wheatley Parish Council please contact the clerk,
Michelle Legg, on 01865 875 615
or send an email to [email protected]