Wheatley Parish Council
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE OF THE COUNCIL HELD ON WEDNESDAY 11th SEPTEMBER 2013
PRESENT: Cllrs Coveley (in the Chair), Bailey, Dalton, & Reilly
OFFICER: The clerk
42. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE had been received Cllrs Stacey, Lamont Stephens & Willmott
43. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST – NONE
44. MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING HELD 14th AUGUST which had circulated previously, were signed as a correct and accurate record
45. UPDATE ON MEETING HELD ON 14th AUGUST2013 – None
46. AMENDMENTS TO PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS – None
47. NEW PLANNING APPLICATIONS
i) P13/S2585/FUL (Full Application) (Minor) Land to the side of 11 Elton Crescent New 2 bedroom house on the land to the side of No.11 Elton Crescent. Recommend Refusal – overdevelopment of site, unneighbourly, out of character with the area, support OCC Highways reasons for refusal
ii) P13/S2163/HH 91 & 93 Old Road To convert existing shared road entrance to separate drives to fully separated access form Old Road Recommend Approval
48. SODC’s HOUSING ALLOCATION FOR LARGER VILLAGES
Housing needs Survey – How do we distribute?
Carol Sprent had concerns about the newsletter deliverers, especially those that delivered 60-100 newsletters, to cope with delivering the Housing Needs Survey plus envelopes.
The committee understood those concerns and decided that Parish Councillors should undertake the task. The clerk would email the councillors requesting them to do this.
49. PLANNING DECISIONS AND NOTIFICATIONS – Noted
i) P13/S1961/HH (Householder) (Other) 52 Crown Road Removal of existing rear extension. Erection of a two storey rear extension, replacement roof to garage and new front porch. Recommend Approval + Amendment – For information only – GRANTED 19.08.13
ii) P13/S2167/FUL (Full Application)(Minor) Land to North of Dymock Market Gardens Removal of condition 7 of planning permission P87/N0607/O.Recommend Approval – GRANTED 28.08.13
iii) P13/S2223/HH (Householder)(Other) 19 Howe Close Single storey front extension to enlarge extant planning permission ref; P10/W1675. No Strong Views GRANTED 05.09.13
50. CORRESPONDENCE – None
51. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Wednesday 9th October 2013 – Noted
The meeting closed at 7.50pm